Welcome to our page about shopping at the Growing Kids Sale! If you read the information below, as well as the links on the right-hand side navigation bar, you will learn everything you need to know about shopping our consignment event!
- Low Prices - Consignors generally price their items between 20-30% of retail - that's a 70-80%+ savings for you! And don't forget half-price day, when many remaining items are 50% off!
- Quality items - We all know our little ones grow so fast that many items never get touched! Growing Kids makes every effort to only accept quality items without blemishes or excessive wear, so you'll know your selection is exceptional!
- Large Selection - with hundreds of consignors and 45,000 square feet filled with everything for babies and kids, you'll be sure to find what you're looking for - a ONE-STOP shopping extravaganza!
- Merchandise Variety - Not only do we accept anything and everything related to kids, you'll find multiples of items and a span of many brands to choose from. We carry sizes newborn to a boys/girls size 20. See below for a more detailed list of what you'll find at Growing Kids!
- Ease of Shopping - Unlike yard sales, you won't be sorting through boxes or piles of clothing. Our clothing is all hung on clothing racks, separated by gender and size, with matching tags in the same location on each piece, much like you'd find in a retail store!
- Convenient Hours & Location - Our hours are designed to give everyone a convenient opportunity to shop, including daytime, evening and weekend hours, and admission and parking are FREE!
- Shopping Bags: We provide large bags for you to carry your purchases while you shop, but you may wish to bring your own tote or laundry basket in case we run out, or so that we can load your purchases in your bag to take home.
- Stroller Pass: If you bring a stroller or other item similar to items we sell, you will receive a Stroller Pass as you enter so that we know it belongs to you.
- Payments Accepted: We accept cash, checks (must include DL number, 2 phone numbers, Date of Birth, and physical mailing address), Visa and Mastercard, including any debit cards which have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Shoppers MUST show a Driver's License if paying by check, credit or debit.
- When We Open: Often times, shoppers will arrive before we open and form a line to get in. Being a part of this line is entirely up to you!
- Inspect Your Purchases:We work hard to make sure that only quality items make it to the sales floor. Unfortunately, sometimes an item will get through inspection that should not have been accepted. All sales are final, and since these are gently-used items, please thoroughly check each clothing item for blemishes before you purchase. If you find blemished items, we would appreciate you handing them to a GKS staff or teammate to be returned to the consignor. We also have a Toy Inspection Station located in the toy room, where the stationed GKS teammate can help you test an electronic item or open a DVD before purchasing.
- Bring Measurements: We do not have dressing rooms available, so it may be helpful to you to bring your child's measurements (such as waist measurement, pant length, bottom of foot, etc), along with a measuring tape.
- Buying a Large Item: Each of our large items (such as strollers, pack-n-plays, exer-saucers, furniture, swings, etc) will have a "Large Item Claim Ticket" connected to it. To buy one of those items, simply follow the instructions on the ticket. This will allow you to buy the item without carrying it while you shop, and you'll not need to move it until you're ready to load it in your vehicle. We always have at least one young man on duty to help you load the item if you need assistance. If the item will not fit in the vehicle you brought, please let us know so that we can instruct you on how to mark the item and come back for it later.
- Item Prices: If you'd like to know what price ranges you'll find, it might help to view the list of recommended price ranges we give our consignors. You can view that list by clicking here. Please note that our consignors set their own prices on their items, so prices will vary, and Growing Kids is unable to change any item prices.
"Thank you so much for providing this sale. Dollars have to stretch at our house these days and with three boys we were able to get them nice/clean clothing at reasonable prices. The Lord willing, we will be participating in the fall sale! Thank you again and may God bless your ministry."
"I was a shopper for the first time at the Spring 2009 sale. I will be having my first grandchild in June. I was so impressed by the organization of the sale and the quality of the products. I went Thursday and then went back on Saturday for half price day. Thank you so much for a great sale. I'll be back in the fall."
"I have to say I LOVE your sale! It's such a wonderful place to get everything I need for my daughter! I travel every season from Wichita, KS just to attend your sale!"
"I know you must put in huge amounts of work to have everything so organized, and I just want to thank you for helping us to get great bargains on things that we need, where we can also get things that are just fun!"
"I just wanted to tell you how appreciative we are that you take the time to put together such a rewarding and helpful event for families. You guys do a fantastic job and I know it's a lot of work."
"Shopping the sale is something I look forward to every fall and spring. I think the sale is extremely efficient and organized. I can't wait for the spring sale. I already have my mental list of things I hope to buy. :)"
“I just want to share how much I appreciate "Growing Kids"! I have been shopping consignment shops and looking for bargains all my life. I discovered “Growing Kids” this year, and I have never experienced such quality items, so reasonably priced, displayed in such an organized manner, by such professional people. I will be back every six months to work, consign and shop “with friends”! You guys are awesome!! THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID THIS WEEK! IT WAS WONDERFUL!”
“We had a great time!! I bought clothes for 4 grandkids and spent $155.00. Including a few toys too. Happy we have GKS!!!! With all the improvements they made can't wait for the next sale!!”
"I got some super cute outfits for my 6mo old daughter for summer! Plus a bouncer and infant toys all for $32.50!!”
“I would like to say thank you so very much for helping us have such a great sale. The day that workers shopped I had to get my sister to pick up my large items the young men that were helping load stuff were so helpful and were very polite, it made it a lot nicer to shop. I was really impressed with the way things were done this time. I will be there bright and early at the next one. And again a great big Thank you so very much you guys in my book are the best.”
REMEMBER TO VISIT THE LINKS IN THE TOP RIGHT-HAND MENU!